The Apocalyps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arachna
Intermidiate Member
Intermidiate Member

Contributions : 377

PostSubject: The Apocalyps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:51 am

Quel'thalas are trayng to invoke their God Innos but they were fooled and invoked and arch demon that comanded the Infinite Empire this is second campaing they start by destroying the homeland of the Quel'thalas and start constructing portals to invoke more troops to destroy the planet.
In the building of the portals time the elfs try to destroy the invasion but they lost and the Infinite Empire corupted the World Tree and corupted the elf race and made the new rase Shadow Elves that live to kill and defend the Infinite Empire.The Humans and Orcs heard about the lost of the ally and start a war on the Infinite Empire the Orcs lose there comander Thrall.
A spy from the Infinite Empire has corrupted a Orc that is made the new war Chieftain and now leads the world againts the Humans!The Human Alliance and the remains of the Quel'thalas start making plans about how to defeat The legion but they get a new surprissing ally Dranei,Gnomes,Dwarfes,remaining Orcs,Trolls,and Taurens have made a pact with the Humans to destroy the legion.The Taurens and Quel'thalas make a potion that will destroy the corputing spell that is on the World Tree they succed on eliberating the elfs from the curse now the elfs atack the portals destroy them and all races from the earth are united to destroy the Infinite Empire from Azeroth! And they have succed.
Back to top Go down
Uzsaku
Administrator
Administrator

Contributions : 212

PostSubject: Re: The Apocalyps   Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am

Does this Infinite Empire has infinite dragons in the empire's ranks?

~~~~Signature~~~~
I have officially left the forum because this site is more inactive than ever.
Back to top Go down
Arachna
Intermidiate Member
Intermidiate Member

Contributions : 377

PostSubject: Re: The Apocalyps   Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:03 am

yes whele i imagend the infiniti empire to be like a advanced race of demon/robots
that have almost all units robots and heroes are demons in my map i can have any idea for unit for infiniti empiere so the dragon is a good idea tnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apocalyps   

Back to top Go down

The Apocalyps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Order :: Storys-
Jump to: